★走马灯★

Friday 20 August 2010

【Surprises】

Oh gosh

I couldn't believe it!
I made it!
I had successfully blundered through my creative writing test, although my "CREATIVE" story wasn't that "CREATIVE".

Never mind, I had tried my best.

If I really couldn't get a good mark for that, never mind, at least I know my "CREATIVE" story wasn't reached the level where it can make people cry or touched yet. I will improve then. =P
Although..I will never have a chance to pass it up for marking.
I believe I could write better in Chinese Language, cuz I read a lot of Chinese novel. =P
Tried before, but short of ideas...


Ahha~~

It was totally out of my expectation
Instinctively, I know I did poorly in my statistic exam
So I never hope to get a high mark in the exam..just wish I could get a "cukup makan" mark, then it would be enough for me.


But, suddenly out of the blue...
while I was "mengelamun'..teacher called my name..
i was STUPEFIED like a booby on the spot....(betulkah ni????)


I got the highest??!
Oh~Stunned!!
Never expect for it..never...



After that
I was surprised by an email..
(seems like I always "kena" boom---getting surprises from everywhere)
I got the conditioned offer letter from Mel.U!!!!!
A university that I wish I can enrol in.
So touched..my heart pounded like thunder when I clicked the email and downloaded all the content..
(T_____T) happy tears....

Although it is just a CONDITIONED letter...but it matters a lot to me...Wuwuwuw..happy~~~
I'm happy too..because my friends also got the letter..
Hehe..I hope we all can go to the same uni TOGETHER..yeah yeah..



Okay, that's all for this time..

Ciao~^^


















1 comment: