★走马灯★

Monday 24 January 2011

【Having a BLAST】


-->
Hey there! I'm back in English today! Hahaha…having a BLAST, this phrase came across my mind when I received a call from my dearest Ms Tan, informing me that my precious diamond made paper had finally arrived!!Yeah~it had finally arrived!! My CoE~~
So, to all my dear friends, no worries, my application process will start days after…wahahaha…Won't be that fast as I am going to take it slow. No worries, I should be able to settle all by next week. Wink~
=P
Oh ya~not only I had a blast, my Sims also had a blast last night! Edwin and Holli just got married!!! I was like "what?!" when I realized that Holli, who is just a young women, has a son called Rodrick! OMG~ I doubted Edwin didn't know about that until Holli moved in and joined the family yesterday.
The first conversation between Edwin and Rodrick wasn't that smooth. Oh gosh~Edwin tried to be good, but Rodrick rejected his requests~ Oh, I should know a primary school kid wouldn't be able to accept a step father just in a few days. Never mind, let's take it slow. Edwin, I support you!! Try your best to improve the relationship!! Be Rodrick's best friend ~~weeheehee…
Hmm…I'm quite worried about Edwin's sister, Melodie. Her relationship with Richard also didn't go smooth. Haiz… what are they doing huh??? Making the relationship soooo..stringent!! Gosh~take it easy, Melodie!
Oh ya, another good news!! Wright's family just celebrated a birthday party for their new family member, ALBEE!!!!! Oh~they name the baby girl as ALBEE!!!!So sweet~April said they decided to name the baby after my name…ohohoho~~that cute little girl!!!I like her!!!
Anyway, they are also my family. I will help they step by step, go through all the peaks and troughs. =) Be tough, everyone!!
Albee is having a blast today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment