★走马灯★

Monday 27 September 2010

【Opportunity cost】

So long didn't meet you all since my first trial day..haha..what're you all up to today?

Well..for my trial..it was ended. Wahaha..I can't say I was doing well in the exam.
It was hard though I had tried my best.=/P

Mummy said it's fine if I had tried my very best. Dad didn't say anything cuz i not dare to ask him..but i'm sure if i ask him, sure he will say:"Chill out, just do whatever you can. Try your best can d lo~" and so-so. Sound a bit funny, but he will say it in his "calm and cool" way. Haha..

Actually, i didn't plan to write my blog today. Instead, for now, i just want to continue my novel(in MS2007 format) in school. And yet...the bad thing about our school computer is that..it CAN'T READ MS 2007 format chinese word!!! Argh!!!! i should have know it! haiz...

CAN'T READ!! CAN'T READ!! CAN'T READ!!!!!
I had tried so many times, it still couldn't read the text~~T___T

Okay, now i know. Buddies, do remember, if you have any assignments, essays, school projects, novels, comics, and so on that you will need to access in school, do BEAR IN MIND, to convert it into the super super old format, let say MS 2003, if not, you may find yourself have some problem accessing your work.
(What can we do, the school didn't upgrade their computers. So, we have to endure..hohoho...if the school can upgrade the whole system to Window 7..wakaka...nice!!hehehe..grinning..(*>*)

Haiz..haiz...opportunity cost of updating my blog is I can't read novel..wuwuwuw..T__T..(blah~i'm having fun in here too..cyber world..whatever..)

Nanana...Miss Albee had a lot of fun locking herself in her room with many many many novels book and her darling computer last weekend..wahaha...finally she can have her novels after a long fight with her trial exam..

Okay, that's all for today.

Stay tuned~~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment