★走马灯★

Tuesday 28 September 2010

【Roller coaster】


Hi ya, all there!! How are you all?? Is everything going fine??Hahaha..I'm glad to say, I AM BACK..wahaha..to continue my nonsense and something superfluous here.. Well..well today's topic is about my condition when receiving trial results..

<~Okay, now what... Miss SA is mumbling again..she is nagging and trying to make me feel guilty for doing soo...terribly and wanna to stop me from revealing my results here...>


Haha..how could it be!! I'm Miss EA! Balancing...balancing...


Okay, EA here. I am not going to reveal my results though SA is super duper worried that I will do that to her. No worries, I'm in charged. Luckily IA didn't come to disturb.


(I beg you all must be very confused. Wondering who are SA, EA and IA. Well...a hint for you: she's the same person. The exact answer will be revealed to you at the end of this post.=P be patient~~)


Well~receiving a result is like riding on a roller coaster. Up and down, up and down, 360 degree up and down. Going round and round, leading you through the peaks and troughs. Let the cold wind kiss your face. Hoo..woohooo....sounds very funny, right!!? Oh ya, it's really cool if you are riding on a REAL roller coaster. BUT, when it comes to receive results, you must pray that it wouldn't bring you to the trough!! If not, hoho...god bless.

So, my condition is truly like riding on a roller coaster. I admitted that I didn't do that well in my trial. I had tried, but not the best I think..=P...cuz I always like to burn the midnight oil to refresh my memory on the exam stuff. That's why when it comes to exam, I will be like a super messy ugly red-eyes ghost sitting in front of the table with piles and piles of study materials. (almost like a vampire..just no fang...)

That's why whenever teachers start to distribute the paper back to us. I will like 'oh my god oh my god oh my god...oh gosh~~~~'


Well...performance wasn't that good this time. The exam papers were super hard, some okay but not that easy too!
I still remembered some GOLDEN phrases my teachers told all my beloved classmates when the whole class complained that the exam paper was tooooo HARD!!

First, my MATH teacher said:


"YOU MUST EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED THINGS!!"


Second, my ACC teacher said:


"YOU MUST REMEMBER THE GUIDELINES. WITH GUIDELINES, YOU CAN HANDLE ANYTHING IN THE EXAM PAPER! "


Third, my ESL teacher said:


"PRACTICE AND FREQUENT EXPOSURE TO IT WILL MAKE YOU SCORE WELL."

Forth, my ECO teacher said:


"YOU MUST READ THE QUESTIONS CAREFULLY...HOW COULD IT BE..."

Lastly, my PSY teacher said:

~HAHA, SORRY!!SHE DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING CUZ SHE IS NOT FINISH MARKING YET.~=p


Hohoho...IA is tricking you here...

Well..my roller coaster had brought me through peaks and troughs..mostly troughs ..T__T..but still survived..hehehe..how about you, girls and guys??

Really really thanks my godfather for blessing me throughout my exam.


THANK YOU, JG gan ba!


(SA= Superego Albee, IA= Id Albee, EA= Ego Albee)


Happy everyday.

o(≧v≦)o~~ ~

Stay tuned!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment