★走马灯★

Tuesday 15 February 2011

【NEWBIE IN ADELAIDE】

HELLO everyone~~~~~~I’m here in Adelaide now!!!!!!!!!!!
How’s your life there? Fine? Good? Or as usual???? Cool??
Well, my life is still the same. Just adapted to a new environment and a new time zone. it seemed that I can manage myself well at here. The only thing that I have to bear in mind is DON’T GET A SUNDAE OR COKE FROM ANYWHERE ELSE WHEN THE WEATHER IS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had EXPERIENCED it once, and will NEVER have a twice.
My stomach almost frost after I ate my chocolate sundae in a fast food restaurant while the temperature around me is just around 10' degree Celsius. It turned out to be very bad especially when I didn’t wear any sweater or jackets. It is a very awful experience..shivering…
There’s a big change in the temperature between morning and night in Adelaide. During the day, it could be hot and it could also be cold. Sometimes, you can see the lovely sun shine brightly on top of your head but the wind that blows around tell you that it is COLD!! Yeah~indeed, when you walk on the street, you could hardly feel the radiation from the sun, the air is cold and dry. Your nostrils might feel a bit prickly pain when inhaling the air. And yet, even though it is cold, you will still get dark if you do not apply sun screen when you go outside the house.
During night, okay..that’s not much to say, night is cold generally~~
Okay, that’s all.
Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment