★走马灯★

Sunday 6 March 2011

【WOMEN】

It has been so long since I wrote my first page in Adelaide, a whole new city which is far far away from my home town...hmmm.around 7688 km from my country..i guess so..

I just had a glimpse through my active room-mate, Lily's blog yesterday, and I suddenly came up with an idea to write a page about women but due to my laziness to open up my notebook and type it out, I decided to postpone it until today..hehehe..exactly now that I am going to blurt it out.

Well, the topic just came out not intentionally the night after we went for shopping, hunting for clothes, shoes, and some other necessities. Laying on the cosy bed, rolling here and there, the intimate chat just went on between two girls.

"I think being a woman is very troublesome." That was how the conversation started. A prompt comment I made when I saw begs of clothes on the floor, thinking of what modern women have to do on themselves, the money that they spent on themselves.

I started to wonder whether myself is going to do the same thing in the latter day especially after I enter the work force.

When I started to think deeply, I realized that it is indeed very troublesome. From head to toes, all is money. Started from monthly facial treatment, make-up stuff, toner, moisturiser, hair-do, manicure, pedicure, body spa, to clothes, shoes, perfumes, accessories and handbags, the market for all these stuff will never get down because women are usually willing to spend the money on it. That's how Gucci, Prada, Anna Sui survive.

Thus, thinking of it seriously...to be a modern woman who has a brilliant mind, good attitude and nice appearance, the money has to be spent. But, how much should I allocate for all these things that women will do? Hundreds? Thousands? I really have no idea. But , one thing that I know is I will somehow follow the way a common woman will do in my latter day. But I guess ..I won't go for extreme, as the cost incurred is really eye-bulging.

Nah~nah~nah~learning to be a moderate 1 would be just nice, simple and yet brilliant way to be a woman.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment