★走马灯★

Monday 7 March 2011

【おげんきですか?】

こんにちは みなさん。

おげんきですか?

Yup, here I am again!
I am learning Japanese Language now. Being a totally pure beginner, I started my lesson last week with 104 hiragana scripts. With the task given by my せんせい, I got myself to memorize the hiragana script within one week as my せんせいis going to teach us another 104 katakana scripts this week. So, if i didn't memorize all the hiragana scripts by now, I would probably stuck somewhere in the middle, and become an illiterate for Japanese course. (Why do I say so? Because my みんあのにほんご textbook is purely in Japanese Language. If I don't get myself up-to-date with all the scripts, I would definitely unable to read the text. Totally illiterate!!=P)

Well...I just learnt my katakana scripts today. Not that familiar with it yet, so I'm gonna spend some time to familiarize myself with all of it. Hopefully, it would't be hard for me. Sincerely, I quite enjoy the course and I'm glad that I had learnt Chinese Language since I was young. So learning katakana doesn't seem to be a hard task for me as most of the scripts are taken from kanji i.e. Chinese words.

For example, ア (a) is taken from left part of the word 阿, and イ (i) is taken from the left part of the word 伊. So, memorizing the words will definitely become easy if I can link the word to each of the Chinese words.

Yup, when you read until here. I bet you must have been using Google Translate or other translation software to help you translating the Japanese words that I had typed out earlier on. But, at here, I would like to tell you that Google translation is not 100% right. Ahha~ here's the trick. I can guarantee that the words I wrote are correct, but somehow the translation might get it wrong. So, if you are using Google to translate it, take it easy, just read the big picture, or even just try to guess it. You will surely got it right! ~wink~; )

Well, that's all for today. じゃ、また。


No comments:

Post a Comment