★走马灯★

Wednesday 16 March 2011

【Happy Birthday】

It's one week after my last post...
It's a simple yet sweet day I ever had in a whole new place.
It's a day when I supposed to give myself a reward..
It's a day where I need to apologize to my mum..
It's a day that is so..so..special...

It's a starter..
A new beginning with the digit 'two'..
A new responsibility n commitment to myself..
A new phase in my life...
A new n vibrant charms that sparkle all around..
It's a starter n yet it's a challenge.

Far far away..
A loving heart grows fonder
Mingling with hopes n wishes n support
Intimately warmly benignly
Linking the hearts together
Yearn for the meet in latter day..

This is the second birthday surprise in my life that I got from you.

She starts with F,
And then they said R,
Followed by I,
Come along with E,
Someone suggested N
And I call out D.
Oops~little flying fish added it with S..
Finally it forms the word "FRIENDS"

This is the third present I got for my life.

Thanks Lily, Shang Qi , Wan Yu n May for their praisingly successful surprise for the day.

A warm heart filled with joy, tears..hold on..keep it in..it's not the time for tear..
Appreciate what I have, feeling thankful, grateful, and hopeful..
Thank you for everything that you had gave to me.
Thank you for supporting me till now.
Thank you n thank you n thank you.

And lastly,
Happy Birthday!
お誕生日おめでとう!
生日快乐!

No comments:

Post a Comment