★走马灯★

Tuesday 22 March 2011

【Condolence】

Another post on Flying Fish's blog.

Today is Tuesday.
Early in this morning, right before I fall aslept, I received a disasterous news from my friend.
I was told not to reveal anything. And yes, I promised.

She asked me for my opinions, feeling, assumptions and else..but I could hardly give her a good response cuz I was exhausted and super duper tired.

She asked me what can we do in response to the news we got. I just said nothing, because there is really nothing that we can do for now.

But deep inside my heart, I know that is the circle of life that we have to face. No matter how we want it to be, how we yearn for it, how we hope it could become true..the reality will not always in the way we expect it to be.

Sometimes, we feel sorry for someone we felt we have been sorry to them...and sometimes, we feel uncertain, scared and worried. But, despite the feeling that is swirling in our heart, the problem has to be solved, the person around have to be consoled. We have to be strong and tough and make it through..make it through the sorrow that overwhelmed us.

When let go is the only option we can choose, there's no more thing that we can argue or say about.
The only thing we can do is let it go, be peace.

As friends, we will always support you. Love ya and be tough, my friend.
Let the beloved one rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment