★走马灯★

Tuesday 24 July 2012

【大きな 古時計】


大きな  古時計
おおきな ふるとけい
o o ki na     fu ru to ke i

Today was my very first day of Year 2 Semester 2
And it started with my favourite Japanese course.

When new sensei stepped into the class, asked everybody みなさん、お元気ですか。
My brain went blank for a second, and then without further thinking, I blurted out はい、おげんきです。
Luckily, it was a standard correct answer.

My new sensei is 中尾桂子(Nakao Keiko)sensei.
Well, first impression...hmmm okay okay

As the class went on, she explained the workload that we will have to accomplish along the course.
Each time after she explained one task, she will say がんばってください(Ganbatte Kudasai)with her fist hold up and push down = showing her encouragement.
But for me, it looks like she was putting loads all over our heads, shoulders, and body.
Why, why, why,
Why got so many homework one!!!!!????
A list of 16 tasks to do in..hmm..every week?!

I thought from all the four courses I enrolled, this should be the most relaxing one.
Sigh,
I shouldn't expect things to be easy.

Well then, if nothing can do about it, just work hard and conquer it.
Hahaha!

Well, stop my writing here.
Enjoy this night with a soft classic Japanese song '大きな古時計' by 平井堅
You might think that you don't like Japanese song, but just try to listen to this one.
Perhaps, you will find it sounds familiar to you.

じゃ、また。

No comments:

Post a Comment