★走马灯★

Wednesday 9 September 2009

THis is What I thiNk abOut 9

If you ask me for date and time, I am sure that I will give you a wrong information of the time frame. It is a usual thing for me as I am not a fastidious girl on the events and matters around me. I am quite often getting blur with the time and date even though I had my watch with me. Date is the most formidable enemy for me as I always say bye bye to him, because my brain can not save it even though I had reset my brain.Hahaha~~that's why sometimes I have to ask my friends some sudden and silly questions like "What's the time,huh?","What's about the date?","Erm..today is what day??Monday?" and so on.

Well...for sure I will continue with my Alzheimer's disease and go on with my blur-blur style for the whole day if my teacher didn't mention today's date. It is indeed a very special date when it only occurred once over the course of our life and it came when we were 18. What a young moment~~full of elan...

~090909~

In Chinese belief, it is an auspicious number as its name sounds similar to some Chinese words that are positive and good. Well to say...N.I.N.E is a homophone of LONG LASTING for those Chinese couples who engaged in wedding. Everyone hopes for a marriage that is secure and eternal, and of course, the Chinese too. 9 has been a significant symbol used in each Chinese wedding ceremony. The angpow for the brides should have a figure of RM9,RM99,RM999,RM9999 or even RM99999. But mostly, the bridegrooms seldom prepare the angpow with only one or two 9's as most of them are not willing to be criticized by both the couples relatives. And if they dare to do that, that is an obvious portrait of the bride grooms SELFISH & STINGY personality!!!Well~this is not myself opinion, but I think most of the Chinese especially women will think in that way.Hehe~~so guy, be mindful when preparing the angpow for your wife in your wedding.Think twice,haha!!

~090909~

What a beautiful and meaningful day~~I think many couples will choose to get themselves in the church for a wed or going through some traditional wedding ceremony in their house on this particular day. May be~~some other people celebrate it as an anniversary, birthday, family day, national day and some special "day" that I have no idea about it. So, so what, let celebrate it!! Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment