★走马灯★

Saturday 5 September 2009

Pondering On Something Different

I had my very best time with my family last weekend. Everything seems so friendly to me when I was back to my hometown. The market, the small drainage along the roads, the burgeon of flowers in my small garden, the bush, the foliage of trees, all were welcoming me back to home, to my lovely home...I love my hometown, it was sweet, nice, peaceful, and calm. The tranquility that I hardly found in KL was there. Everyone was warm, happy, and cheerful. When the sun roses out from the other side of the Bintang range,I can heard the bird chirping on the tree and small insects humming songs in the bush. The air was fresh and cool, and the scenery was certainly and undoubtedly beautiful and awesome. That was why I cherish so much the things..everything in Taiping.

Time passed...

Now, another weekend. But I was trapped in KL, a corner in Subang Jaya. More specifically, isolating myself in a small unit of a condominium. The weekends I spent in KL were mostly not so "funny" at all because I used to hide myself in Casa rather than going out for shopping, or exploring around KL. It was tiresome!! I prefer to laze myself in the unit by doing some minor and relaxing activities such as listening to soft music, reading fiction novels, having tea, and do some revision on my studies. No to say that I am lazy enough to go for outdoor activities, it just...well, after 5 days of being a responsible and humble early bird, I would like to please myself to do something that is less energy consuming.

Time goes on...

I am going to spend my weekend in my usual way again!!! This time..may be..I will going out to wherever places my pals desire to hunt for something new, something that can stimulate my mind, and eventually helps to prevent myself from getting a cerebral compression, not of blood but thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment