★走马灯★

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Too Touch with The MiRacle

I was surprised, totally surprised with what I had received today. My exam results was much more better than I thought. Well~the story goes like this...

I struggled through my Economics, Accounting, Psychology, English, Mathematics and Malaysian Studies tests last few weeks, and what was awaiting ahead for me is a terribly and miserable mental assault ,not by others but by myself. All the subjects were fine to me excluded one subject that I was afraid of, that is no doubt the English Language. After my English test few weeks ago, I told myself that I am going to get a very very poor result for my english test. Why did I say so? It is because when the questions were written on the blackboard, my brain was gone!! I didn't know what to do and ended up simply wrote anything that came through my mind. I didn't even care for my grammar mistake and kept on writing and writing while sweats dripped from my forehead. Hey,man, in the air-conditioned room, and I sweat!!!I was S.C.A.R.E as the time passed.

Today, the teachers distributed all the test papers we did last week and I was quite satisfied with what I had achieved so far. It is indeed a good start for me to keep on striking for the best and the best. The results for Economics, Mathematics and Accounting were good, the red marks written on the test papers acknowledge my abilities to aim for the sky. I didn't want to fight with others, I just want to conquer myself!Well, back to the point~when the teacher gave me my english test paper, my eyes popped out in surprise, the 20++ marks scarve on the paper was the most amazing figures I had ever have. I really really taken aback and sooooo...... touch with the results I get. I never never dreamt of getting such a high mark for English(even though it is not the highest in the class), but I satisfied with it and my happiness was shown on my face till my friends knew what I was thinking at the time. I felt like crying...T.T cuz too happy~~haha~~

Piles and piles of works are waiting for me to settle them one by one, but still, my happiness was overwhelming till I can not sit down calmly to solve all the stuff. Yet, I didn't feel frustrated with what I was doing now. Instead, I was satisfied..really..extremely...absolutedly...please with the miracle that happened around me. Nevertheless, the luck I had in my exams didn't work for some minor minor daily stuff...=P ><

No comments:

Post a Comment