★走马灯★

Wednesday 26 August 2009

~W.O.N.D.E.R.I.N.G~B.L.U.R~B.L.U.R~

~7.50am~

My Economics test~ Everything was pretty fine, except there was a small interlude happened before I took my test. My mum called me to tell me that they will go back to our hometown that afternoon, mostly after taking their lunch. I knew they would go back very soon after my uncle came back from Singapore, so I didn't get so surprise of it. Furthermore, I had convinced myself that I will be going back home few days later.But still, deep inside my heart, I felt very sad. The feelings were overwhelming that it almost made me cry. Yet, I managed to force my tear back before I embarrass myself in front of my classmates.

So, my Economics test started very soon after my mum's call. And the process ran smooth and steady, everyone seems to be very concentrating on their paper, including me. The questions in the paper...well, candidly, it was not so hard. Your scoring was totally depending on the technique you used to answer the questions. Every questions was almost the same as those in the revision paper we had done in the class before. So, if you had put some effort on the revision, then the questions would not be a matter to you.

~9.++ am~

My brain started to slow down its functions. My alertness decreased drastically as my Psychology lecturer's lullaby kept on flowing into my brain, damaging the central nervous system. I could barely understood what she had explain to us, while my brain was in a state of semiconscious. Numb...

After that, Accounting period was coming. I liked Accounting, and I admired the lecturer very much. And it supposed to be a very interesting and enjoying subject for me. But surprisingly, the thought of "I want to sleep!!" penetrated through my mind almost at the time when my lecturer began her lesson. Oh my gosh~ I realized that I will still fell sleepy even though that lesson was my favourite subject!! Soon, I knew, I should take enough sleep the night before, so that I will be able to concentrate on my daily school lessons. However,sometimes, I was really enjoying myself to be a night bird, staring on the laptop screen and do whatever thing it deems fit to me.

~11.++ am,I guess~

I was totally confused with the schedule and I didn't know what was the exact time for us to go for lunch, to change our class and to switch our lessons. I was just shoving myself in the crowd, and just follow the crowd. Hehe, as I had mentioned just now, my alertness was very poor today as a result of burning the midnight oil yesterday. So, 11 something is my lunch time, I went to the Asia Cafe. As usual, there is a wide array of eateries available in the food courts, and the condition in that place was still the same. It always crowded with people and bustled with noise and excitement. It was a trend for most of the college students to settle their lunch outside, as most of us had few time to do our own cooking. Well~the cleanliness there..leave a lot to be desired. Yet, Asia Cafe always fulled house.

~12.++pm~

I went for my Malaysian Studies class, but the lecturer didn't show himself in the theatre. All of the J4 and J5 students waited for him in the theatre for almost one hour. Then, finally he appeared in the theatre. But, all of us had to leave the theatre as J5 students got another class. So, I went to the library to do some revision on the Mathematics subjects as I will be having a test one hour later. The library was full of students, but few students really attended themselves in the study corner. Most of the taylorians here were fond of the computer services available in the library. Of course, I went to the study corner. But instead of study, I lazed myself at the corner by doing nothing and ended up sleep on the table. It was my first experience to sleep in the library, and I purposely do that just because I was too tired.

~2.00pm~

Mathematics test started. There were only four main questions with some minor inter-connected polls. All the questions..well~neither easy nor difficult. All we need to do is to apply whatever principles we had learnt in the class in those questions. As long as we know what did the questions meant, it would not be a problem for us to score it. Yet, one thing that we can not neglected is the condition of the exam hall will more or less affect our exam performance. The hall was cold enough to freeze anyone of us. And my hands were trembling, my brain was totally...erm...jammed. Still, I succeeded in answering my questions.(Even though I wondered the answers were right or wrong.) Anyhow, it was still an good news to share with you all.Cheers!!

~3.45pm~

I rushed for the shuttle bus, fought for comfy seat in the bus, and I went back to Casa, my sweet little condominium. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment