★走马灯★

Sunday 16 August 2009

My Sunday Schedule

Today was a lovely Sunday for me~I woke up very late in the morning, somehow around 10am. But it was usual for me, yet, not for my housemates. Haha..my housemates tend to wake up very early in the morning, almost when the dawn penetrated through the horizon, all my housemates will automatically wake up, except me. I preferred to wake up late every weekends as I used to arouse from my sweet dreams extremely early in every single school days!!!!It was an agony for me to say bye bye to my nice and sweet scenery in my own world!! Hehe~~

My breakfast equals to my lunch~

Menu: 2 slices of bread with tuna, 1 full cup of H2O, and 1 cup of instant noodles.

Easy and simple meal for me, as I was really really lazy to do any cooking stuff on Sunday, I would rather lazed around my unit, the toilet, the room, the kitchen to find something interesting~~hehe~But i won't sit all day long in front of the TV and become a couch potato, I won't!! It will be terrifically boring for me~~

I spent my afternoon time to my "~SWEET~" economics assignment as he really..in some way~ drove me mad!!! How come you can be soooooo.....supercilious!!!Yisssssss~~~~my brain screwed up with those theories, explanations and some of the lengthy, dull,and sometimes with lots of redundant issues pdf format files, I have to read piles of files to get the information that I want, I have to get through words by words to search for the content that suit my work. Yet, I managed to find some points only, it even not enough for me to scribble a blank page of my workbook, so..I was thinking that it will be a tough chore for me in this few days before the deadline. My eyes getting drier and drier and perhaps it will turned into eyesore sooner or later in the coming moment~and I will have to buy an eye mo to ease my precious eyes~hehe~however, i still love economics~I like it as it was intriguing!!!@.@

Dinner time~

Menu @ Banana Leaf Cafe : Normal Fried Rice + Ice Tea + Vegetables Soup

Yummy, yummy~slurp!! The fried rice was awesome!!! It was totally a big plate of rice I had ever seen in a cafe like this. I mean commonly the food was just a small chicken scoop which was just enough to fill up the tummy. I and my housemate enjoyed the food very well, great!!!! With the smooth melodies keep on fluttering around the cafe, winds gently blew by , and the yellow lamps shimmering, the atmosphere was a bit olden days and glamour for me~I really had my time very well there!! I found out myself tend to fond of the atmosphere like that. It was peaceful, calm, and steady~~~Nice!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment