★走马灯★

Friday 21 August 2009

~My Energetic Family Members~


I was extremely happy when my brother(the one who is behind me in the picture) called me today. He said mum already arrived at Kuala Lumpur together with our cheerful and outgoing grandpa (He is a very sporting and energetic man I had ever seen, because he always likes to travel from one place to another place when my cousin, often mistaken as my older sister but actually younger than me were in school holidays. He looks old with an age of 78 something but the oldness didn't take his strength and determination to travel to wherever he wants. )


The places he had travelled include:-


Malaysia - Bukit Kayu Hitam, Bukit Larut, Cameron Highland, Genting Highland, Penang Island, Langkawi Island, Pangkor Island, Malacca, Kuala Lumpur,and Johor Bahru.


Thailand - I don't know what is the place's name, but I were sure that he enjoyed the trip very well, because he had brought back lots of souvenirs from there.


Singapore - Almost every year, no, no, no, every Malaysia's long term public holidays, he will start his exploration to Singapore, I guess he had discovered all the places in Singapore as once I went there with him, he seems to be very familiar with all the things there. The only thing he can't manage well is his language, his English~~well, no comment for this. :P


China - I certainly know he loves China very well, no of the country, but the scenery. Undoubtedly he is a pure Malaysian, just he likes the feeling in China. He had visited the Great Wall of China, Xia Men, Xin Jiang, Beijing, and Jiu Zhou. I guess, he will plans to go there again at the end of this year, if there is no any problem distracts his plan. Hehe...


My grandpa never travelled to the western country before. First is because of the language, second is the western style didn't suit him well. Hehe~may be in the future, when I succeed to get myself a place in Australia, then he probably will take the ride to the foreign land. Hehehe~


Okay, I am chasing the herring just now, haha~back to the point. I was really really really extremely in cloud nine(whatever), when my bro called me just few hours ago. Knowing that my mum already in KL, staying in my aunt's house somewhere in Damansara.(I really don't know what and where was the condominium, even though i had went there before. :P) This was the most pleasant news for me. I was so excited and I know sooner or later I will meet her again after so long of quiet. Yea~it has been very long time that I didn't see my mum face, wondering how was her life there in our small lovely hometown. But for sure, everyone must be as fit as a fiddle. Wakaka~~=)


Tomorrow!!! I am waiting for tomorrow. Tomorrow, I wish to eat my mum "mihun goreng" or whatever food she will prepare; tomorrow, I wish to go out with her; tomorrow, I wish to take her somewhere around KL for a visit (even though I had no idea about anything in KL); tomorrow and tomorrow...Wow, I expect a very good journey with her in the next few days in KL~~Wahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment