★走马灯★

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Tiredness VS Monotonous


Whoa~today was very tiring but I enjoyed the tiredness that depressed on me, it seems to be very motivating to me. I didn't know why the tiredness can become such a powerful tool to usher me to be more initiative and proactive, but it was a good thing to share about. Hmm~My Tuesday class was commonly quite compact, but today was a bit different. My last class was used to read about a short story which was hardly understood by most of the students in my class, almost one third of the words in that tale were rarely familiar by most of us, and we all were struggling to understand the story, and yet we still managed to figure out what the chronicle was about. The title of the story was "The Tell-Tale Heart" by Edgar Allan Poe, who was a very famous American writer, I guess. Later, we proceed to the Lecture Theatre 1 to watch the "Flower For Algernon" drama which only entitled for 1 hour but costs us 5 bucks to watch it. Quite expensive,right? But what can we do, it was a requirement to do our EAP homework,without watching the drama, I guess I will unable to solve the questions in the EAP paper.Haiz~~and I ended up going back very late to our hostel at almost seven o'clock in the evening and settled with my dinner at eight something.

The life here was rather monotonous and dull. Nothing else we can do, except study, study and study. Keep on study, study and study. There was no fun here, no surprises(except for the test results), no entertainment. Even though there are MYDIN, GIANT, SUNWAY PYRAMID, SUMMIT, SUBANG PARADE around my hostel and school, but it didn't symbolises our preferences to go there and shopped everything there, because most of us were exhausted after a long day torment in school, and it seems that we were here to go to the school and when we were in school, we just hope the time run faster so that we can go back to the hostel. Apparently, we were rambling between two objects: the school and the hostel.It kept turning round and round just like those cars spinning at the round-about.

For almost 1 month, I had been here. Watching the seniors and fellow friends woke up early in the morning, ate their breakfast and prepared themselves to school. Everything was being play again and again everyday, of course, except Saturday and Sunday.Hehe...But, I think~I will used to it, suit myself to the lifestyle here, although it was a bit boring, at least it ensured a secure place which was free of seduction to me and made me to be more concentrate on my study, at least it was good in the point of consistency in studying. At least...:)

2 comments: