★走马灯★

Friday 7 August 2009

Father And Mother I Love You




Hmm...calculate and calculate..I had left my home for 28 days...well,it wasn't a long time for some people. But for me, it is really my very first time of leaving home for such a long time and I really miss my home a lot, my family, my mum, my dad, my bros and my little cute pets(Boy and Girl) and some more my handsome "home guard"(Ah Lung), really really miss them a lot. And the most important thing i miss is the feeling that I can only feel at home, it's a sense of secure, love, intimacy, and oneness among the family members. It was perfectly good and relaxing when we were staying together with our beloved family. Anything that is doubtful and uncertain, we can always find them as a resources to solve the matter, no one will hate you, disguise you, despise you, instead,they will always stand beside you, support you, love you, and try their best to follow your footsteps when you are moving fast ahead of them, they will never never call you to slow down or stop you in your path of pursuing your dream. Eventhough they are unable to catch up, they will just stay at a distance which is the nearest to you to support you, hold you. I love my family, and they are everything to me!! Without them, i am nothing. Nothing!!

"FAMILY" is awesome!! It is the most powerful and most wonderful thing that had been created by our god. It's a great intriguing institution in the world, and it is a safe harbour for all the ships to anchor. In my opinion, no one is alone in this world, even if they are alone for now, it doesn't mean that they never had a close mate before. Don't say that I'm naive enough to think that everyone is happy ever with their mates, friends,or family, It was a fact, without a mum, where are you from? How do you live? You are depended on the world, the people and resources around you, there will be someone who care for you, just...you don't know!! And I want to mention something here, FAMILY doesn't mean only those who have blood relation to you, it has a very large range instead. Even those who have no relation to you can be your family, only if you want. Nobody will forces you to accept the other, and to receive everything that you dislike. You have your right, you own your way of life.

Well, well, it is very obvious that I am talking about family today. I love family, and I love everything around me except those I hate :P Hehe...Addition: F.A.M.I.L.Y splitted up become~Father And Mother I Love You!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment