★走马灯★

Friday 20 November 2009

A short farewell


Blank!!

When I looked at my academic calendar, I knew nothing about what I am going to do in the next two months break. Yes, I am going to have a long semester break after going through four months of Semester One academic coursework in Taylor's University College. During these four months, I had gone through a hectic college life which was full with different assignments, class tests, quizzes, and the most important exams in Sem1 : IELTS exam and finally, the final exam.

I went through those tasks one by one, and with the help from my comrades here together with my own determination, I fought for the best and I had succeeded in doing it to which the outcomes of my works breached beyond my expectation of myself. I was shocked nevertheless I was satisfied with the positive growth I had shown in my performances. Thanks to all my dear friends and family who always support me whenever I lost myself.

As what my friends always say, time flies without pause. Till now, 20th of November 2009, we had fumbled across our sem one unintentionally, and the last school period of Sem 1 was just ended nine hours ago. Four of my "foster" sisters: Chloe(the eldest),Jen(the fifth),Shang Qi(the sixth), and Hui Hui(the seventh) had gone back to their hometown today, more specifically this afternoon. Tomorrow will be me(the third), Jeanne(the forth) and Wan Yu(the eighth)'s turn to go back to our hometowns which are far away from each other. Lastly, my beloved second sister, Beatrice will be going home next week, right after she settle her personal matter.

The destination is the same: Going home. Yet, the direction is different. The four cardinal points(East, South, North,West), plus the other four intermediate directions, eight channels to go, and everyone stay in different directions.

Well..this will be a short farewell between us, u and me and my dear friends. We shall meet again in the coming 14th of January 2010. Will you?? Take care, my friends!! Have a happy and good holidays~~=)

(^___________^)

p/s: I won't let my blog freeze in this coming December. Lets warm it up!!=) Jingle bell~~

2 comments: