★走马灯★

Sunday 1 November 2009

Excess Alacrity



Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!

Welcome back to Flying Fish de Story..
2009.11.01 (A Lovely Sunday)

First of November with my first theme for the month "Excess Alacrity".

Actually, I should not update my blog today because I had too many stuff to do, YET, I was reluctant to move myself to solve and to pick up those piles of homework and focus my sight on those plain and dull papers. Lol...applause and roses please, as I am willing to tell you the truth that I was lazy and too energetic till I couldn't concentrate on what I supposed to concentrate on. Come,come, clap,clap,clap...

Thank you!! Thank you!!!Thanks a lot!!!

Okay, what I am going to announce is...

"OH MY GOSH, Buddies!!NOVEMBER had came to the front of our door!!!!!Argh.....IELTS and Final Exam are coming SOON!!! Very soon!!!!Aaaaaaahhhhhh"

"What to do?? What to do??? What to do????"

"So how?? So how??? So how???"

Oh my gosh, I am going to be mad!!!(Pretending myself express in such a hysterical way.lol...)

(@__________@)

Hmm...do I need to explain why I was too vivid today??? Hmm...contemplating....
Okay, I think I shall tell you. The answer is...very simple...because...I also don't know!!Hahaha~~

Okay, serious now!! Today, I woke up very early in the morning owing to my two BEST friends chitchatted with a high pitch and volume in the living room, heehaa laughed out loud like mad in the morning, and my ear sensed their noise, so I instinctively woke up even though I felt reluctant to leave my bed alone at a corner of my room. WuuuWuuu

(T___________T)


Hahahaha~~~~

Well~~well~~at least updating my blog enables me to release some of my energy and to squeeze some of my..hmm..should be only a little bit of my brain juice to produce such a very GOOD essay..hohohoho..(For sure, English teacher will faint with their mouth bubbling out some white puke once they see this. Blek=P)

p/s: I am a GOOD and SUBMISSIVE girl especially to those who seem older than me..weeehaha..I won't torture my lovely "tea_char". Wakaka~~

No comments:

Post a Comment