★走马灯★

Saturday 31 October 2009

12-Hours Hibernation of Little Dormouse


The end of October... Phew~time flies

I had been staying in a small corner in UEP(United Estate Projects) Subang Jaya for almost 4 months. Day after day, I saw and I learnt a lot of thing that I had never thought I would have to learn it. Things came to the climate in my Sem 1 when I discovered that I had went through my life and the things around me all alone in this foreign and distinct township in Klang Valley, Selangor, Malaysia. In great surprise, I found out I was growing up not physically but mentally indeed, I started to become self-dependent and more often I solved my problems with own hand and without the guidance, advices, and care from my parents and those who had consanguinity with me.

I started to realize that I was changing towards a social-adaptable girl..Ooh~should be lady now!
I started to realize that I had contemplated a lot of thing that I used to neglect it in the past.

I started to realize that I could hardly put my sincere smile up in front of my comrades now.
I started to realize that I didn't have so much of happy and sincere stuff to laugh about.

I started to realize that the world wasn't as perfect as I had imagine before.

I started to realize that my parents couldn't afford to protect me under their wings since I had flew out from the cage to further my potential and ability at a place so far from them.

I started to realize more and more things in my life...and the most significant "theory" I had discovered thus far is I have to work hard and try hard to find some happy, funny, interesting twaddles or events to get myself free from the overwhelming stress from the surrounding. Or at least, get myself some times to breath and to put on my smile that I wish to show all the time.


Well~12-hours of hibernation in my new room was totally a new experience for me. What I meant is I had never been in a state of dormant for so far in my new dorm. It made me awake,more conscious and too energetic till all my system down for a couple of hours due to excessive and explosive voltage that melt down my fuse. Haiz..haiz..I've to replace another one to allow my system to regain normal status.


Well~12-hours of hibernation in my verdant bed was utterly a newfangled experience for me. Usually, my "CRAP" system and "LAUGH" system operated within me once I woke up and regain my spirit from my utopia. I was used to smile and laugh after something humorous flashed through my mind, but today..aha~I was completely taken aback when I saw my sweetheart didn't nag me up with his sharp, shrieking "ring,ring" sound. I woke up instinctively, stared at his face and shocked. I knew I had woke up this morning especially when I heard the sound when the front door opened, and I knew my friends were ready to go for their battle, I wished them luck in my heart and I continued to have my sleep. My dream..and finally I ended up woke up extremely late in the afternoon and settle myself with my breakfast=lunch. Haha~and overwhelmed myself with my affection because my "LAUGH" system was out of function, and finally broke out sobbing in front of my laptop because I miss my family. Haiz~~
='l

Started to realize a lot of things and started to realize......


~CHERISH~


#Dormouse regains its health, fuse changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment