★走马灯★

Friday 23 October 2009

What a Friday


Another Friday…

I flipped through my little calendar and was taken aback with the upcoming events that will surely squeeze off all my brain juice, energy, spirit and my little precious enthusiasm towards my college’s life. For the next three weeks, I will have to work hard for my Moral Quiz, Moral Presentation, Economics Presentation, IELTS Exam, and finally 4 days of Semester One Exam. Accounting Studies, English Studies, Economics Studies, Moral, Mathematics, and Psychology. Phew…by looking at those stacks of notes and homework, I feel it is not going to be so easy to pass through all the challenges that are awaiting me in the coming future. Work hard, work hard and work hard; I keep on ushering myself to put more and more efforts on SAM, a course that I had decided to accept at the end of May. From the moment my accepted JPA’s offer, I knew I will have to bear the responsibility of my future on my shoulder. Whether I can succeed or not, I knew it is depends on how much effort I had put in it. Studying at Taylor’s was like investing ourselves in the stock market which was full of uncertainty and quite often, it is always fluctuates. Every time a test comes, we have to study hard to get “satisfaction” marks which can help to reduce the burden we need to bear at the final year exam as the final marks of those subjects are accumulated from the tests, quizzes, assignments that we had done. Haiz...so sad~~T.T

~The very first time ice-skating with housemates(lack of one "kaki")~


Luckily~ those heavy loads didn’t oppress me too much as I still can find myself some beautiful scenes, funny stuffs, and a few entertainments to relax myself. Listening to music is one of the sources that I can use, and usually I would like to sing out loud in my little K-box, until all my stress was fully released~~It is a very good way of expressing my feeling..Woohoo~~fun!!!!!!!!!!I think one gulp of cold, fizzy soft drink would be the best enjoyment while singing!!

~HAPPY FRIDAY~=P

No comments:

Post a Comment