★走马灯★

Thursday 15 October 2009

Happy Journey For Deepavali~=)

This is my very first time sitting in The Web and doing my blog!! I never thought that one day, i would be sitting here and update my blog page as I used to spend quite a long time to write my lengthy and sometimes can be considered as redundant "essay".Haha~~ =P

What I want to leave at here for today is I will be going home today..hmmm..more specifically, I only have two and a half hours at Kuala Lumpur before I go back to my hometown to celebrate Deepavali festival with my Indian friends in Taiping!! Yoohoo~~~I love Deepavali as first, it allows me to have a few days holidays (even though it is not enough for us to fully celebrate the festival), secondly, I will have a chance to eat various kind of Indian food and dishes during this celebration!! Haha~~so nice and cool!!!!! Just imagine I will have a chance to swallow all my neighbours Muruku, biscuits, "Tosai", "Iddli" with chicken curry, plus a jug of orange juice!!Woohoo~~my salivary gland started to excrete the enzyme and I feel more hungry and excited now!!!!!!! Ahaha~~ I really fond of those kind of food in some way!!(^O^) YUmmy!! Yummy!!

However, I really wondered how could I caught a cold without any notice? What I mean is I didn't put myself in a condition where I can easily get a cold, such circumstances includes bathing for a long time with cold water especially during morning time, or I didn't get myself wet in rain! So I really hate this symptom came without any warning, and I had suffered from it started from yesterday night!! Arghhhh... I wish it will not get worse, or else I guarantee to you that it will affect my mood of having my holidays in the next few days~~I wish~~I wish~~

WEll~~well~~it's time for me to end this "essay"
as it is almost time for me to go out and have some food~as I really do not want to endure the pain of gastric all along the journey back to home, because the time required for the bus to bring me home consume around 4 hours~~T.T so sad, but by the mean time, I will have my nap to reduce the boredom of sitting in a still place for a long journey!! Okay, have to stop! See Ya~~

~HAPPY JOURNEY BACK TO TAIPING~HOME SWEET HOME~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment