★走马灯★

Saturday 10 October 2009

Resonance in Affection

Yup, I found something that was interesting from the paper tsunami occurred early in this morning. Well..it was actually a poem, "Offerings" created by Hilary Tham. Let me show you this, because it somehow made me reflected back the incidents that happened on me and people around me.

~Offerings~

I came to you at sunrise
With silvery dew on sleeping lotus
Sparkling in my gay hands;
You put my flowers in the sun.

I danced to you at midday
With bright rain tree blooms
Flaming in my ardent arms;
You dropped my blossoms in the pond.

I crept to you at sunset
With pale lilac orchids
Trembling on my uncertain lips;
You shredded my petals in the sand.

I strode to you at midnight
With gravel hard and cold
Clenched in my bitter fists;
You offered me your hybrid orchids,
And I crushed them in my despair.

by Hilary Tham

I felt very pity of the guy who tried hard to confess his love to the girl he loved, yet his effort seems to be useless, especially when the girl treated him in someway that hurt him a lot. Well...I admitted that I was totally an outsider in the topic of any affection that bonded between a guy and a girl. But at least I know, it is not only girls can behave like that, somehow, guys also will act like that when they confront with girls. Haiz...a person like me should not touch on such topic, because..haha...a nerdy still remains as a nerdy wherever we go..haha!!

But, I really wonder, if one day when one side wants to achieve resonance with the other side, what will they do to accomplish that task?? How would they do to get closer and be so consonance? Aha~what a complicated topic!

Questions:
1) Do you think 1 sided love would be better than nothing at all?
2) How do you pursue someone that you like?

=) Happy day!! Nerdy is still working hard for her exam....

No comments:

Post a Comment