★走马灯★

Sunday 4 October 2009

Fragment of memory code 280909031009

Albee's brain system, also known as the BL's system had undergone severe damage since last Monday due to an invasion of Alzheimer's virus which destroy the memory space and database of the system. The system is currently under construction and fragmentation of the memory remained in the system had been successfully extracted from the memory chip.

The report is as followed:

--280909, MONDAY--

"I feel very nervous, extremely worry about the oral test that is going to be held tomorrow. I didn't know that the test already brought forward and I didn't prepare myself for the test. Ooh gosh~what should I do now??arghhhh...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--290909, TUESDAY--

"Woohoo~I really admired Ms.Jess so much!!!! Love her!!!Haha...the story goes like this: Ms.Jess distributed our second class test paper to us, and glad to say, I scored full marks in the test!!!Yoohoo~~~my effort finally worked out!!So glad and sooooo..happy!!And I think most of our classmates also got very high marks, cheers for them. This is a good base for us to score a good grade in our final exam. I hope everything is fine and run smooth in the future,and yet I know, life is not a bed of roses, there might be something hidden waiting ahead for us to explore it and conquered it as well.

Secondly, the oral test that I afraid the most...ahha!!I was upset with this event, it had postponed!!!!What a great shock!!!!!!!!!!!I forced myself last night to digest all the material, and now, you said to me that it had postponed to next week~~Waaaaa.......lao...eh.....okay, i will make it clear! I am not blaming anyone, just I can't believe that it had postponed!I thought I can relax myself and celebrate the moon cake festival without worrying about the test..haiz...so sad....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--300909, WEDNESDAY--

"Almost all my housemates were tested for their speeches today. Even though all of us are not fluent English speakers, but I saw my friends spoke very well when they were tested by Ms.Nadia. I saw them went to the same place, sit on the same seat and tested by the same teacher, and at that moment, I saw the determination on their face and the strong support between us, I felt safe and no longer nervous or worry about the test, because I know, if my classmates can do it very well, why not me too? Was there any different between us??We are human, and we are also gals. We should have some same features between us in some way, right? So I can do it as well!!I believe I can!=)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--011009, THURSDAY --

"I was reflecting back the incident happened yesterday. Still having the shock from the natural disaster happened at overseas. Indonesia earthquake...Casa Subang experienced the aftershock from Sumatra. I was having my dinner during that time, and Hui Hui was busy watching TV
beside me, while Shang Qi was fighting with her cooking utensils and raw materials for her dinner in the kitchen. Everyone was doing their own stuff peacefully until....'Dum''dum''dum',one of my housemate rushed out from her room and asked:"do you all feel that the unit is shaking??I felt dizzy." Everyone stared at her and silent.... then, sound broke out...and started from that moment, all of us bumped out from the seats and shouted for everyone to run to the ground floor. I felt like we were chasing by some kind of monster behind us when I saw people ran like mad, Woohoo~~you know what I was doing??Ahaha~sarcastically, I ran down the stairs for the first few minutes and then I started to walk with Hui Hui and Wan Yu when we were at the P1 floor. Jen asked us:"Are you all go for a stroll now?? So relax.."Haha~~I realized that I should run rather than walk, but then, I don't know why, we prefer to walk rather than run, maybe somehow in our mind, we knew that something bad was not going to happen...well..at least will not happen for now..how optimistic are we..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--021009, FRIDAY--

"Yuuhuu~~I love Friday!!! But not this Friday, because we had our Malaysian Studies final exam today! Well~~we ended our class at 1pm, but we had to wait till 3pm in order to sit for the exam. And I used the time in between to swallow the content of the notes given by Mr.Ari. Long live, Mr Ari Om!! All your notes were simple and short, yet not detailed enough to know the exact events. However, I still managed to answer the questions given, even though some of the questions were quite...twisting...hahaha....anyhow, the exam had ended, and we need not to worry about it anymore. Lets put all the facts gazette in the books aside and have fun
=)......xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--031009, SATURDAY-- {memory low, system reconfigured.}

"Ahha~~my weekend!! I love to cook during weekends as I had my time with me. So, today I cooked for myself and Hui Hui a pot of porridge. Woohoo~~a successful porridge with nice fragrant and texture. I am not bluffing, it is true!! Hui Hui gave me a big clap for my masterpiece. Well, the materials needed for the porridge are easy to get. Carrots, Japanese cucumbers, potatoes, rice, 1 cube of chicken stock, salt, pepper, mono sodium glutamate or we usually known as gourmet powder and water. That's all for the ingredients and materials for the porridge. Hahahaha....I spent all the afternoon doing my financial statement and balance day adjustments, and finished all my homework straight away!!I felt relieved after that!!Then, at night, i didn't know what I was doing, but I knew that I chatted with one friend for the whole night and finally I realized that we were crapping for the whole night!!So cool, broke my record for chatting so long......xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDATA LOSTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE END OF THE REPORTxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------The system reset and construction takes place.----------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment