★走马灯★

Saturday 10 October 2009

Paper Tsunami

Piles of papers were stacked aside by me since last few weeks and till now, it had accumulated like a huge and messy hillock beside my desk. The paper itself was fine, but if the whole stacks of paper were stuffed aside arbitrarily, it will cause lots of trouble to us. Let us imagine, if you put the stacks of paper beside your desk and without something that hold the paper while somehow you become so stupid and absent-minded, switch on the fan with the highest speed, what would you think will happen in the next few minutes? Yes!!It will really really piss you off to the peak of Mount.Himalaya when you see all your papers flinging ahead of you and scattering in every corner of your room. Argh....If the papers is properly arranged and put according to the subjects, it would not be a problem for me to search for the paper that i want. And if the papers were put nicely in the folders, it would not distract me when i see it as well.

Hence, I decided to sort out all the papers accordingly and put it nicely in the MOST....proper place for them. I had my expanding file with me, so I will use it as a medium to store all the papers that accumulated day by day since i started my college life. Well...usually, the work of arranging and sorting those papers is not a heavy task for me, nevertheless, after a strong blew from my fan, it became so..troublesome and complicated!! I spent extra time to rearrange that piles of paper, grouping them according to the subjects, sorting it by date and topics, and filing them in the most suitable file..Hoho..what a great task for me!!

Finally, the paper hill that distracted me for so long disappeared just in a couple of hours and the paper tsunami that caused me to search and recollect my paper from every single corner of my room subsided. Ha ha...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment