★走马灯★

Tuesday 2 March 2010

F.A.T




I came to realize that all my friends especially those I didn't meet for so long had grown up, not in their height, but the width. As I further observed the people around me, I feel that they are just the same as they usually are, no changes, despite the critics from those relatives who were just met us once in a year, saying that we look fatter, or someone is "rounder" than before. I could explain why they will blurt out such comments while people around us usually won't (except when we gain weight too fast and too obvious). There is nothing concern about "absence makes the heart grows fonder" or whatever it is, it is because our mind had kept an old "picture" of somebody we haven't seen for so long, and put it into comparison once we meet the friends or whoever we know again. It is our mind making the comparison between the "old" friend and the "latest" friend we met, not us. That's how the comments had been made. (T__T)

What I think is what people eat determine what "size" they will have. Me too, could barely escape from my aunties, uncles' comments where I was no longer the "lidi" girl that I used to be during my secondary school years. But I would like to take it as a compliment rather than a critic, even though instinctively I still feel uncomfortable with the reality that I AM GETTING FAT. (T_________T)

Anyway, I am still who I am. (^_____^) But now I am keeping fit, hohoho on diet.

Should have posted this yesterday, but due to time constraint, I had to postpone the posting till today.

~Peaceful and sunny day~

(^ O ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment