★走马灯★

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Maths & March

I love maths as much as I love March.

Just finished my Maths Test in March.

Satisfied. Hoping for good marks!! (^__________^)

And more events are coming soon...

A.Test... P.Test...B.Day...H.Ds... E.P.... E.D.R...

Looking forward for B.Day in conjunction with St.Patrick Day. Luv it! What surprise will I have?

Looking forward for H.Ds. Like it! Time for bros and mum and dad. Little boy and little girl, I won't miss up you two in this space.

What to say?!

I love MARCH!!!!!

(^O^)Y

2 comments:

  1. hehe dun worry, it wil be fine! n think of yr bday celebration ya!@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..thinking...but why don't u all plan and give me a surprise? Anyway, at anytime, when i hv an idea of it, i ll sure tell u all..hehe=P

    ReplyDelete