★走马灯★

Friday 12 March 2010

"T" for "Train"

Neither bus nor car i chose, it's the conventional train I preferred.

Train, train, I never take a train for long journey.
Five hours to go..what can I do to spend my time 'fruitfully'?
Sleep??


Eat??


Talk??


Or Read??

(Doubt it, will I read again in a train after such a long months of study study and study
?Wonder...)

She approached me last night. And she asked me something. Face-to-face, I talked to her...while my brain was JAMMED.

~PART 1~
She:"Why choose train?"
Me:"I don't know."
She:"Why not bus?"
Me:"I also don't know."
She:"Why you don't know?"
Me:"Because I really don't know how to answer your questions."
She:"All are just simple questions."
Me:"Yes, I know."
She:"This time you know."
Me:"Yes,indeed."
She:"So can you answer my questions now?"
Me:"What questions?"
She:"Why not bus?"
Me:"Cannot."
She:"What cannot?"
Me:"Cannot answer your questions"
She:"What a nonsense!!"
Me:"That's why you're concerned."

~PART 2~

She:"Then who knows it??"
Me:"I don't know. But HH knows."
She:"Who is HH?"
Me:"My friend."
She:"How did you know she knew?"
Me:"Because she already told me the reasons."
She:"Then you should know how to answer my questions!!"
Me:"I'm sorry, but I still don't know."
She:"How come you don't know!?" (temper flared.)
Me:"Because when she told me, I didn't listen."
She:"You should tell me earlier."
Me:"You didn't ask me to say so."
She:"You are suck!"
Me:"Thanks for your compliment!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment