★走马灯★

Wednesday 17 March 2010

~Sweet Nineteen~


My 19th birthday...

Summary

Morning 12.00am
~I had my very first surprise from a group of friends led by Seaweed. And a present was passed to me by Jen, as I couldn't go out to meet them, because I was wearing my pyjamas and was in a state of "SUPER BLUR"(what to do, because I was nagged up by my friend, 1U to meet my special guests.)

Morning 12.10am
~Jen, 1U, and Hui Hui wished me a very happy birthday!!

Morning 6.45am
~Met Amirah and she wished me.

The whole morning
~All my classmates sang me birthday song in the class for two times,i.e. psychology class and mathematics class. Not in other lessons because we all were too busy with the discussion and works. Heavy loads!!!
Afternoon 1.15pm
~Mum sent me a very warm and sweet greeting. And I was startled and felt extremely surprised knowing that mum never use the phone to text others. And I was the very first one. Ohh~~so touched!!!
~Mum promised me to cook "chinese mihun soup" and "red eggs" for me on Friday.Woohoo~~
Night 7.00pm
~Xandra and Eunice arrived.

Night 7.15 pm
~Almost all the guests invited by my lovely housemates arrived except one person. All my honourable guests started to grumble as they already felt very hungry. Me too!! Hoping that I can eat the pizzas as soon as possible because my stomach is calling for help already.=P
~Couldn't stand for it anymore, so I called all my friends start to eat while waiting for the late comer. LoL...(>O<)

Night 7.30pm
~Finally, all were here with me. Celebrating my birthday with pizzas and tiramisu cake.
~Photographic session was taken place all the time.

Night 8.45pm
~Birthday celebration..chit-chat...
~All the three men were left at the living room, watching news.
~While girls...went for pillow talk!!!

Night 9.05pm
~All dismissed.

Night 10.30pm
~Went to Li Ting's house to upload birthday photos.
~Internet connection...SUCK!

Night 11.59pm
~Still uploading photos...(T____________T)
p/s: The only boy in the pic, Mr.Albert is older than me even though he looks young like a child.=P

No comments:

Post a Comment