★走马灯★

Saturday 6 November 2010

【A Break】


Ahha, just a short break. Hoho...\(^o^)/~

Trying to kill two birds with one stone by eating my oranges at the same time doing revision for my economics. But now, I realised that I can't really do it when the oranges are so juicy.%>_<%

Tiny acidic droplets (oranges la wei...) dropped on my laps, my tables, and I should be appreciated as my notes didn't ''kena'' the orange juice. Or else,...ooh~no~

But after all, I ended up facebook-ing, starting tweets for almost 2 hours non-stop. -_-|||

Gosh~time wasted. But never mind, I will receive my punishment soon after this.

Hehehehe...

Flying Fish :
"ALBEE!!!!!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! AREN'T YOU SUPPOSE TO GET YOURSELF A BOOK AND STUDY!!!?"

(Ears being pulled...)

Albee :
"OUCH!!YA~YA, COMING NOW~~COMING NOW~~HEY YOU, STAY TUNED!"

Flying Fish :
"ALBEE!!!!!WHAT DID YOU SAY JUST NOW?! STAY..WHAT??"

Albee :
"HUH? NOTHING!"

=P whispering: "hey girls and guys, I shall see you later! Bye!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment