★走马灯★

Wednesday 10 November 2010

【Chicken Rice Shop】

Hi everyone. A very good day to all of you!!o(≧v≦)o~~

I'm going to talk about food in today's post after enjoying a super duper worth chicken rice in Mid valley, KL.



I paid my visit to the mall simply after settling all the stuff for my holiday trip to Melaka next week(hohoho..right after my exam.).

Wandering around the vicinity of Mid-valley with my two best friends and had accidentally walked into an area where those branded textile, clothing and footwear outlets are located and I could only see a few people walking around.⊙﹏⊙lll STARTLE!! I was totally confused and surprised as I thought Mid-valley mega mall should be flooded with people.

Anyway, after we realized that we had entered the wrong place, we turned back to our entrance and start our exploration in the mall again. FOOD is the first thing we searched for. After going round and round in G floor, we decided to have our stomach filled with some staple food. And that's it!! We found a good place in the same floor. Hahaha..a truly Malaysian food restaurant, Chicken Rice Shop.

The food was amazingly tasty!!!Yummy, yummy!!! A single healthy set or even a single chicken set which costs you RM14.95 and RM13.95 respectively is truly worth-to-eat lunch set!


With only a single set, you can enjoy five dishes which includes soups, chickens, bean sprouts, chicken oil rice and alternative choices of either braised tofu with eggs or 2 pieces of pai tee.

Ah~~it's extravagance!! My stomach was super full after having my lunch there.
That's all for today. Albee wanna get to bed earlier as she feels extremely tired today.

So, see ya!!=)

No comments:

Post a Comment