★走马灯★

Friday 5 November 2010

【Happy Diwali & Deepavali】




HAPPY DIWALI &
HAPPY DEEPAVALI!!!!!


tuning back to an important notice today!!

Today is a day with many colors and sparkles!!

It is a very meaningful and important day for Indians and those who celebrate Diwali/ Deepavali. (I can't really differentiate the difference between Diwali and Deepavali, even though my former neighbor in my hometown had explained it to me before.)

Anyway, not all efforts are wasted, at least I know the people from Southern and Northern part of India call their new year celebration differently. A celebration for the good won the evil.

So, at here, I wanna wish all our Indian friends all over the world a very happy Diwali and Deepavali. Have a nice and relax time with friends and families.=)

p/s: I really miss my neighbor muruku biscuits...but can't afford to enjoy it for this year...T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment