★走马灯★

Monday 15 November 2010

【Last Paper】


Hiya, a very good day to all of you!!! Albee is super tired today~~after cleaning up her room and throwing out her old books and notes.

Aha, one thing to say here.

My exam was over!!!!Yeah~~~~

My last paper was Accounting.
I was satisfied with my performance in the exam although my ESL seemed to be a bit argh...
but never mind, at least I had tried my best!!O(∩_∩)O~

Today, what made me shock was that I finished my paper too fast. I turned my head around and saw a few fellows around me still doing their paper 1, I was shock and so skeptical that I kept checking my paper 1, afraid that I might miss some part of the questions. But, after all, I didn't!!!

So, I proceeded to my paper 2---report writing. The question was totally different with what we had practiced before. However, the format was almost the same, so I calmed myself down and my brain suddenly became so clear that I knew what I should do and how to do the report. So, it went smoothly throughout the exam and finally my report was six pages long which had took me around one hour and fifteen minutes.

In the end, I still have time to check through the papers.

And that ends my SAM program./(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

No comments:

Post a Comment