★走马灯★

Friday 5 November 2010

【What's wrong with Word'07?】

Hiya, I'm back.
Just a few minutes ago, I tried to register my Word'07 so that I can upload my texts and pictures through it.
But, I really don't know what's going wrong with it. Even after I choose not to upload my pictures from Word,and choose a more simple way i.e. just register my account with my user name and password, it still couldn't register my account to my blog provider. Urghhhh......I tried all the solutions provided by Microsoft, recheck whether correct user name and password are entered, correct here and there, but it still couldn't assess my registration. What the heck is going wrong?!!! I'm freaking frustrated attempting so many times but no improvement is seen.
Okay, okay, calm down. One two three breath in...breath out..breath in...breath out...
(I gotta calm down myself first.)
Okay, breathing therapy ended. Well, what I wanna say is that I had tried it before in Word'07, and it had succeeded. This happened before my computer system down two weeks ago and I send it for maintenance.
After all, Word'07 is still Word'07, but this time, there is no compromise between Word'07 and I. (by the way, I don't even know when had I have a conflict with Word'07..have I?)
Urghhh...
why can't you just prompt me a message saying "YES, IT IS REGISTERED"!!!
I'm sure I will certainly be glad to hear that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment