★走马灯★

Thursday 4 November 2010

【David Archuleta - Something 'Bout Love】

Hey all, how do you do? How's your life? Anything interesting happened?

Well..Albee is back with something good to share with you.
hahaha..(winking...)

Okay, at this moment, I suppose to get myself a full hand of books and notes, get myself settle down in front of table (preferably bed...o(≧v≦)o~~) and revise all the materials now. I should fill in my brain with all the 'recession', 'aggregate demand', 'supply', 'globalization','monopolistic market' and other terms like 'Sigmund Freud', 'defense mechanism', 'resilience', 'classical conditioning' and many more.

Exam is going on, I will have my economics and psychology papers next Tues and Wed, I hope everything will go smooth and fine..and of course, it will be fine...hehehehe....

Okay, back to our topic...

'Something 'bout love' by David Archuleta

This song is the latest song of him. It's pretty well-organized and smooth, it's nice to listen as well. I'm sure it won't waste your time for having a time break for it. Sincerely, I like this song more than 'crush'...and the lyrics..whoa oh oh..i like it...so, go and figure it out by yourself..=P

Talking 'bout David...he is only 20 years old (well..not yet celebrating his 20th birthday...should be 19 years old now..bleuk=P) Please forgive me for knowing nothing about him until today, when my housemate tuned on his latest song (have been mentioned above) and sang out in a soft, nice and relaxing tone...that was the moment that I start to notice this pop star and try to know more about him..Sorry, David's fans. No offence...=P

Now, now let's have a break together and watch this music video. Let's give David a big clap and enjoy!!!~\(≧▽≦)/~

No comments:

Post a Comment