★走马灯★

Wednesday 5 May 2010

Just for you, Mummy~

Dear Mum,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know what to say, because what I want to tell you already delivered to you via POS EXPRESS hahahahah...

Two boxes of (..........)~~secret~~
One (.....)~~secret~~~
with a dozen of carnations!!!!!(Although it is fake one, but never mind, at least it is ever lasting, never decay.)
Do you know, the meaning of carnation???Carnation represents the feeling of pride and beauty. I'm glad and feel grateful to have you as my mum. You are the best mum in this world!!!haha...
In chinese population, carnation also gives the meaning of healthy and happiness. I wish you always happy and always as fit as fiddle!!(Don't know whether I had used the correct idiom or not..=P)
Okay!! That's all I want to say. Those I didn't mention here will be somewhere in that big box of gifts bought specially for you!!haha..

Hope you like it!!!!!!!!

From your lovely daughter,
Albee.

No comments:

Post a Comment