★走马灯★

Tuesday 25 May 2010

It's a long long journey

Today, I challenged myself to take on a journey that might make me very tired despite the fact that I was not feeling well. Tummy ache..T____T

Thanks HH for accompany me to do so。

真辛苦你了,HH.

Lets give HH some privacy, so I won't reveal her name here. I'm protecting you, HH. See how nice I am. Hahahaha...

From TUC, I started my journey. The summary is below:

TUC -----> SBMC Bus Stop -----> RapidKL -----> SB KTM -----> KL Central -----> MJ LRT -----> BJ LRT -----> RapidKL -----> Pudu -----> Metro --almost 1.5 hours gone here--> Mydin ----> Home

Duration: 5.5 hours

Phew~tired. But luckily, our goal was achieved. We managed to get what we want in the end.
I really enjoyed the journey, seeing things that I had never seen before in KL after so long staying here.

My next goal: Gonna buy myself a new matress for my first relocation. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment