★走马灯★

Monday 17 May 2010

A Good Start

Haha...a good start.
first day of my semester two exam, everything seems okay for me.

I had prepared myself for the exam, so I didn't face any problem with the exam paper except one essay question....(@___@).
But very soon I realized that no matter what i wrote for the essays, it would never leave the topic..what i mean is..it will not "terpesong" la.

The short answer questions were quite straight-forward, and i managed to answer all of it just in 40 minutes, i guess...(>O<)

Overall, i think it was okay. No problem with it. I hope I can get an A17. That will be enough for me. (^____^)


Okay, gonna prepare myself for the next battle. Economics..wuaaaa.....scary...
But never mind, I still have enough time to digest the content of my econ textbook. Hopefully I can achieve my target in the exam. Gambateh!!!

Thanks Dad for encouraging me.(^___O_^) (^____^)

No comments:

Post a Comment