★走马灯★

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Pillow Talk

Girls like pillow talks when it comes to something that is very interesting and secretive.

I shouldn't leave any topic that I had discussed with my intimate 'pillow' friends here. But, I can write down what I feel from that kind of sweet and nice talk.

1.) It's really enjoyable.
2.) It's nice as we can share a lot of things. Dirty, so-so. Pure and radiance, perhaps. Sweet and laughter, yeah-yeah.
3.) Nice talk can really spend up the whole night for just talking talking and talking. It's cool!
4.) I long for this kind of talk, sometimes, it could cheer me up and have fun with others on the topic which seem to be forbidden when disclose to the public. (Sounds a bit exaggerated. hahaha...)
5.) Like, Love, Dove.

(^_________^)

No matter how tired I am, I feel happy when we have a pillow talk. Sooooo...sweeeeeettt...~~^^


No comments:

Post a Comment