★走马灯★

Thursday 20 May 2010

Feeling

Haha..I should feel happy now. Because exam was over.
Haha..I should feel satisfied now. Because I already tried my best in every subjects and i was quite satisfied with my achievement except...Accounting a bit lagging behind. T____T (It shouldn't be~~)

Haha..I look forward for something useful and meaningful..H-O-L-I-D-A-Y-S.
Haha..I can have a break now. But I think I should concentrate more on my 'weakness', try to mend it before it becomes too late. Yes, I will. I will try to overcome my obstacles to achieve better result in Accounting. Yes, I will!! (^O^)Y

Mum said it's okay if I had tried my best. thanks mum for being so caring and supportive.
Thank you a lot!!!!
(^___________^)

Okay, now is the time to do something else...Facebook-ing? Maybe. Study? Maybe not. Cuz I need a rest~haha.=P

Okay, that's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment