★走马灯★

Monday 24 May 2010

Paper

Paper!!

Yes, paper!!!

Last week, I had my paper in the exam hall. Squeezing my brain to answer the questions that seem neither hard nor easy. Normal!!

Okay, now the Carma comes in return. What you had planted before, now is the harvest time.

Wawawa...scary!!!(~oo~~)

Surprisingly, the first paper I received few hours ago was...ehem...don't want to tell you. (To prevent people from asking me how many marks I got. Phew...this is a trend. Undeniable~~)

But, I'm satisfied though the grade didn't look nice. Hahaha...I'm happy too because teacher gave me compliment. Improved a lot!! She told me to keep it up.

Thanks teacher for being so nice to me. Love you!!! Muack~~haha=D

Okay, now what?! I'm still waiting for a few paper to come. I'm mentally ready to receive it and I think I can accept the outcome of this exam. Hopefully~~hopefully~~~okay okay la~~

I wish myself and all my friends can receive good grade for the next few subjects. =)

Gambateh..gonna do the final check for psy report. Hey, friends! Don't forget bout the due date. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment