★走马灯★

Wednesday 5 May 2010

P-E-T-E-A

DEAR P-E-T-E-A,

I yearn for a time-travel machine even though i know that i wont be able to have one, neither now nor future.

I wish I could have more time to study more and more and more. So that, I can strike for the best in my performances.

I think I'm going to do more research on myself and things that are related to me. See what is going wrong, and try to fix it.

I want to work harder and work harder!!!!!!!!!For the sake of ECODA, ELISE, PATRICIA, MATTHEW AND ACCACIA.

I love MATTHEW, I love ECODA too~~~

Oh my god, please don't make me hate you, my dear ACCACIA~~
I will try to overcome the obstacles and make a very good friend with you, cuz..i have no choice but only you. T_______T

PATRICIA & ELISE, I hope our mutual respect between two of you and I can maintain till the end of this year. Bravo for us!!!Cheers!!!
ELISE, I wish I can be your best friend, cuz..you are super important!!!

I had reviewed our past performances,
ACCACIA & ECODA, I think we need to work harder.
MATTHEW don't be lazy, or else I will punch you!!
ELISE, I think we also need to spare some time to discover something new.
PATRICIA, let's work together, cuz the information we got was quite complete.

So, P-E-T-E-A, come on. Wake up, let's go and study.

Last but not least, ALBEE, you should be the one who need to work HARDEST!!!!!!!!!
Albee:"Okay!Okay!!I will!!I promise!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment