★走马灯★

Sunday 20 June 2010

Barbecue Steamboat

Tonight

I had a dinner with my 2nd aunt & uncle family.

At a place called Barbecue Steamboat something something

(Couldn't really remember what was behind the 'steamboat' because I was just swiftly looked through it)


I ate a lot

Fail my plan for the day to fit myself fitter and fitter

Because usually I could hardly feel hungry at night

And thus I won't eat at night if I don't feel hungry

Ahmad is correct

We as humans

Really need to know

WE

'EAT TO LIVE, NOT LIVE TO EAT'


Anyway, tonight

I had break the rule

Fish ball, vegetables, fishes, crabs, prawns, oysters, fu chow, noodles etc.

I tried some of it


One of the unforgettable one

O.Y.S.T.E.R.S

Tasted like big size watery-like fondant

Sour and spicy

As the dishes was mix with some kind of vinegar, with fry onion on the oysters

The texture is okay

But when I ate, I felt like something weird was swirling in my mouth.

Very bleuk~~

But, at last I manage to swallow it in an awful way

Thanks, brother-in-law for treating me tea to swill out the taste of it.


Okay, gonna get to the bed now.

Seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment