★走马灯★

Wednesday 30 June 2010

How much I like NV

You never know how much I like Nury Vittachi's MASTERPIECES which publish in the Sun newspaper every Wednesday. (till I tell you all about it.)

For almost a year starting from last year July, I read and read and read every of his post, his comments and views and I, myself believe that I had become a totally insane fanatic who are so keen on his masterpieces. What an ardent penchant!! But what to do, his ways of writing and expressing things around is indeed stealing my heart away.

I feel so good when enjoying myself reading his articles, because...I know all the contents in that page is going to brighten my day with humorous and funny jokes or even some whims and fancies that is described in the article. Sometimes, I feel that it is so whimsical that it can make me laugh for the whole day!! Can't believe it? Why don't you grab today's the Sun and see. I am sure you will know what I felt when I read it. (Of course, some people might feel nothing. =P)

Hahaha...okay. Tips for you, today's topic is all about bills that we receive every day. Phone bills, electric bills, water bills, restaurants' checks, Mydin, Tesco, Giant, Jusco market receipts and etc, did you ever notice something extraordinary in the bills you received after purchasing something? No?! Yes!?

Aha, see!!!! NV is going to tell you what will happen when the bills is itemised. Not me. ;P
So, Wanna know what's the possible aftermaths come upon? Go and get one today, you will know then!!

(^___O_____^)

No comments:

Post a Comment