★走马灯★

Monday 14 June 2010

Eng in Chi

While browsing through the Internet especially Taiwanese blog sites, I found out their Chinese language level was very high and meaningful, with the fact that the way they used their languages was indeed very artistic! I was very impress of their masterpiece. From there, I found out some people like to use English to write Chinese. Hahaha...Chinese in English, see how far you can understand it, if you are a Chinese or one of those who know Chinese language. Heehee...

zui jin, wo kan dao le hen duo dong xi. cong tai wan de bu luo ge zhong, wo lin wu le hen duo dao li. ta men yun yong hua yu ci hui de fang fa hen you mei. shen au dan bu shi qi you ya de zhi ju.

Do you understand what I mean?Haha..take some time, you will know it.

I'm going to post something meaningful from those blog, but not now as the computer I'm using now is not well-equipped with the proper tool that I need to write in this blog. Perhaps, I will do it by tomorrow? Hahaha, let's see how things go.

Well, from what I had read thus far, I found one phrase that really caught my attention.

"I MUST HAVE DONE SOMETHING GOOD"

What comes to your mind when you read this??

(^_____^) hehee...ponder..ponder...

No comments:

Post a Comment