★走马灯★

Monday 5 July 2010

The differences & The confusion


Having myself with no Internet for almost three days in my hometown
(except in Mc.D, Taiping Central Mall)
I found myself disconnected from the outside world
Completely isolated but I was satisfied
BECAUSE
I had regained my very own tranquility and peace that I long for so much
And I found serenity and happiness in my little house
located somewhere along the celestial equator of this cute planet

And
when I came back from my little utopia
I re-connected to Mr. Internet
and he told me something very interesting
something that I had doubted and wondered since I were small

By a simple click, Mr. Internet let me know about the hidden faces behind
a boy's calm and so-so face

By browsing through BLOGS
I'd say I had widen my horizon on this issues
Gained new insight

BOYS - are confused because they never know what the girls want or need despite the normal conversation that was carrying on
BOYS - are romantic when they found they really like/love a girl
BOYS- are sensitive when they know their loved one is far apart from them
BOYS - are skeptical when girls approach them (knowing that it might just a conversation)
BOYS - are also a man who needs regard from their loved one

Loving-pink flowers blossom everywhere
Sweet and cute and CONFUSED
(*^__^*) ……


This was something I found from a blog page.
Quite interesting yet I never thought it was written by a man.

Girl: Can I ask you a few questions?
Boy: Sure.
Girl: And...Be honest.
Girl: Have I ever crossed your mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you live for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Choose me or your life?
Boy: My life.

The Girl ran away in shock depression.

The Boy ran after her and told her...

The reason you never crossed my mind because...

You always on my mind.

The reason why I don't like you is because...

I love you.

The reason I don't want is because...

I need you.

The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left because...

I'll die if you left.

The reason I wouldn't live for you is because...

I would die for you.

The reason I'm not willing to do anything for you is because...

I would do everything for you.

The reason I chose my life is because...

You are my life.

p/s: I agreed with Pam.
It wouldn't be memorable and fun if ones reveals all the cards in his hand at once.
And
It's really the confusion between boys and girls, men and women that keeps us interested in the opposite gender
And
the difference will make a man/ woman

~Happy always~

O(∩_∩)O~

No comments:

Post a Comment