★走马灯★

Thursday 8 July 2010

Short break: Acknowledgment to my besties



Hereby
I would like to say
"THANK YOU"
to two of my best friends
LOW WAN YU LOW HUI HUI

Do you feel a special kinship between them?
Are they sisters?
Aha!!
Friends around them will know.
Hehehe...

Okay
Stop chasing the red herrings
I'm back

I feel grateful to have them as friends
And I would like to say "Thank You"
Because they are willing to accompany me this morning to search for my ID here and there around the campus.

"Thank you so much!!"

Thank you for starting the adventure from the class
Thank you for accompany me to find it in the Web
Thank you for accompany me to the student central
Thank you for accompany me to the MPH
AND
Most importantly
THANK YOU for not blaming me for my 'amnesia' which is super duper bothersome

AND lastly
THANK YOU for not giving me a rap on the knuckles
when we finally realized that it was actually in the class

O__O"…stupefied


(⊙o⊙)…oho

~Au revoir~

1 comment:

  1. thank you again and again a~~touching..touching....T___T...touching-ing...

    ReplyDelete