★走马灯★

Thursday 8 July 2010

Dream


Dream

I think

Dream is something that is super duper weird

I believe

Dream is an imaginary place that allow us to have some whims and fancies around

Because

I had dreamt of my M.R. before

BUT

The face is BLUR

AND

I don't know who 'it' is

Hahaha…


Sometimes

I think

Dream is a signal for déjà vu

It tells us

We need to get ready for something that will happen soon

Sometimes

I think

Dream is devil that will make you cry

Make you scare

It shows you something that is irritable or emotional retentive

Images, filmstrips, slideshows, posture, or even just a plain horror face

APPEAR right in front of you without any sign.

Aha!!You will scare till die.


So

Dream

It can be an angel or fairy

And

It also can be a devil or evil.

Wakaka…

We shall see

Which kind of character will you meet tonight?

Or

They are simply not visiting you tonight?


Aha

What do you think about dream then? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment