★走马灯★

Monday 12 July 2010

Presentation

Phew~
Finally
My psychology presentation was over
Recalling back the moment when I stepped in the class early in the morning
I felt like being choked and my heart pounced tremendously fast like I was going to have a cardiac arrest
The nervousness that overwhelmed me didn't subside along the period for economic class
even though I had tried hard to jot down as many points as I can from what Mrs.Goh had explained during the economic class.
AND
I concentrated on her class very well
YET
I still felt nervous and I could feel that my heart was racing and producing kinda sound of "lupp-dup,lupp-dup,lupp-dup"
It sounds like a beating drum.
~~~~~SCARY~~~~~
IN FACT
Our psychology teacher, Ms Audrey
is truly a very nice and friendly young lady.
With pure and radiance smile on her face
you will surely think that she is a pretty gentle and nice lady
AND INDEED SHE IS
She didn't even look fierce during the presentation!!
So, please don't ask me why I was nervous all the time knowing that the teacher wouldn't scold me or punish me.
AND aha
I felt like I was going to die when I walked to the front to start my presentation
But what to do, I still need to present in order to get the marks
So
After taking a deep breath
I started my presentation with an introduction which was not the exact introduction that I had practiced last night
I started to cry(in my heart..because I was worrying that I would spoil the whole things in the next minute as what I said without script will usually equals to rubbish..T__T)
BUT
luckily I got back on the track after the introduction.
Thanks God for the "safe landing" on the right track again.
After all
I was really surprised that many questions arose from the audiences
AND
I answered all of it but wondering whether I had answered correctly.
FEEDBACK from friends
Renu said that I spoke like I didn't prepare a script, very good.
(But actually I ended up explaining non-stop while I myself didn't know what was I talking about)
Hui Hui & Wan Yu said that I have done pretty good.
Hui Hui also asked me on how did I do such a good presentation.
Sincerely, I didn't know.
I just tried my best to use my presentation skills to present what I know to the audiences.
Shang Qi said that the presentation very good.
Thank you all my dear friends for giving me accomplishment.
THANK YOU!!
(..touching...)
Anyway
The presentation was over
We shall concentrate on economics now
~Au Revoir~

No comments:

Post a Comment